In order to better provide you with services offered on our Website, Zanki Tours and Safari may collect personally identifiable information, such as your; First and Last Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number Zanki Tours and Safaris will keep all personal information you give us as strictly confidential and no personal information will be made available to third parties, unless obliged to do so by law or legal process.
1. Personal InformationWe use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the services you requested, processing your payment, monitoring the use of the service, our marketing, and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings and customize our site`s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes.
2. Email NewslettersYou may decide to subscribe to one or several of our newsletters in order to periodically receive safari-related news, tips, articles and/or offers by email. When subscribing, your name and email address will be shared with us. Every newsletter that you receive contains an unsubscribe option in case you no longer want to receive these emails.
3. Email InformationIf you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
4. Website Use InformationSimilar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called cookies and web server log files to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
5. Log file dataAs with the majority of web sites you visit, our website and servers employ log files. These log files record non-personally identifiable data, with the exception of IP addresses. The processing of this data will have little or no impact on your privacy. The log files are used to provide insight in the way our site is being used and, if errors occur, log files provide extra insight into what caused the errors and how to fix them. Storage period: Our log files are deleted after 30 days
6. Data retentionIf the personal information we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
Although no one can guarantee the security of the information collected and received, we do employ a number of safeguards intended to mitigate the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure of your information. We will do our best to protect your personal information and we will use up to date technology that will help us to do this. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
Zanki Tours and Safaris is the controller of your personal information and welcomes your questions or comments regarding this statement of Privacy. If you believe that it has not adhered to this statement, please contact us Here